Monday 23 September 2013

Summer Plans

I am ridiculously exciting about this summer (well the Southern Hemisphere's summer) me and George are planning to buy a car and travel down to the south island and basically do the bulk of our sightseeing and travelling of New Zealand during the summer as we just don't have that much time during the semesters with lectures and deadlines. 

We're nowhere near buying a car - its a minefield and neither of us have much idea what we're looking for. Luckily we've lots of friends who have given us advice and are willing to help us make sure we get a semi-decent car! 

The lack of car aside, I've started trying to plan where exactly we want to go and I found this great website - scribblemaps which is basically google maps where you can add pins and scribble all over it.  It's continuing to change and I keep changing it since people keep recommending new places!

No comments:

Post a Comment