Saturday 28 September 2013

Hamilton Gardens

Visiting the Hamilton Gardens is much like starting this blog - I've been meaning to do it for a while but  never seemed to get round to it! Today me, Axel and Amanda drove down there and I'm really glad I finally squeezed it in, as although there were a couple of showers it mainly a sunny day and the gardens were a really nice way to spend a lazy afternoon.


The italian renaissance garden was my favourite- and there was a wedding going on!




 The beautiful Indian Garden
 The Japanese Garden
 The Chinese Garden - with me and amanda up at the top
 I just loved this quirky doorway

Me and George have also booked our ferry tickets for the South Island so our plan of a summer spent travelling suddenly feels so much more real and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment